Your vacation with us in Austria can finally take place again despite Corona and be relaxing as well as eventful. The prerequisite for this is, in addition to personal responsibility, above all consistent compliance with these general conditions and recommendations:
- The 1 meter minimum distance to other guests must always be observed.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in all generally accessible areas - except at the table in the restaurant. FFP2 masks can be purchased from us.
- Exceptions to the FFP2 mask obligation:
o Children between the ages of 6 and 14 must wear a close-fitting mouth/nose protection.
o Pregnant women are exempt from the FFP 2 mask requirement. Instead, they must wear a tight-fitting mouth-nose protection (according to the Federal Ministry).
YOUR HOTEL STAY
- Upon arrival, hotel guests must present, in addition to the usual registration, a valid negative test result (also for children 10 years and older), a vaccination certificate, or confirmation of having had COVID-19 within the last 6 months in German or English.
- After arrival, a regular test certificate will be necessary for the hotel guest who has not been vaccinated or recovered. An antigen self-test under supervision is possible daily on site. (Test kits can be obtained from the municipal office, report in the COVID portal).
This is valid for 24 hours. We will inform you on site about the test times and the exact procedure.
- In the wellness area and fitness room capacity limit: 20m² per visitor.
YOUR RESTAURANT STAY
- Restaurant guests must present a valid negative test result (also for children 10 years and older), a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of having had COVID-19 within the last
the last 6 months in German or English (on-site testing will be available).
- In addition, there will be a nationwide registration requirement for guests.
- In the indoor area, consumption may only take place in a seated position. A maximum of 8 adults (plus minor children) per table will be permitted - with no restriction to different households. A maximum of 16 adults are permitted in the outdoor area.
- Closing time is set at 24 o'clock for the time being.
- Self-service and buffets are permitted, subject to hygienic precautions.
- No consumption of food or beverages in the immediate vicinity of the serving area.
VALIDITY PERIODS FOR TESTED, RECOVERED AND VACCINATED PERSONS
- Recovered persons: until 6 months after illness
- Vaccinated persons: from 22 days after the first vaccination, 9 months after the last vaccination
- Antibody test: 3 months
- Self-test with digital solution: 1 day
- Antigen test: 2 days
- PCR test: 3 days
Test possibilities in the municipal office Warth (as of 15.03.2021):
MO 08.00 - 10.00
MI 08.00 - 10.00 and 16.00 - 18.00 o'clock
FR 16.00 - 18.00
Registration via this link:
ENTRY TO AUSTRIA
As of May 19, 2021, new quarantine regulations will apply for entry into Austria according to the ECDC map for risk areas:
o Green/yellow/orange: free entry o Red: no quarantine if individuals are tested, vaccinated or recovered.
o Dark red: entry only for tested, recovered or vaccinated persons and quarantine (free testing after
o This means that entry from countries with a 14-day incidence of less than 500 (equivalent to a 7-day incidence of 250) that are not virus mutation areas will be possible without quarantine.
o The map can be found at https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/covid-19/situationupdates/weekly-maps-coordinated-restriction-free-movement
REGISTRATION: PRE-TRAVEL CLEARANCE FORM
Registration is mandatory for all persons entering Austria in order to have the necessary information, especially for contact tracing.
The Pre-TravelClearance form serves exactly this purpose. It is available in German & English. The form can be used to register at the earliest 72h before the planned entry into Austria.
Link to the Pre-Travel Clearance Form: https://entry.ptc.gv.at/
Since the regulations in each country or province are different and are constantly being adapted, we ask all guests to inform themselves about the return travel regulations before arrival.
AS OF JULY 1, 2021, FURTHER SIMPLIFICATIONS ARE TO FOLLOW
Then nothing will stand in the way of a safe and good summer season.
Money-back guarantee in case of Covid-19 illness or quarantine
So that you can book your planned vacation with a good feeling, Vorarlberg Tourism has taken out Covid 19 cancellation insurance for all guest bookings in Vorarlberg with arrival until October 31, 2021. This means that we in Vorarlberg also insure the risk that conventional cancellation insurance does not usually cover and therefore also applies in the event of a Covid 19 illness or officially ordered personal quarantine of you or your family members in the same household before the start of the trip.
To enable you to enjoy a relaxed holiday with us!
Travel Cancellation Insurance
As a special service we offer you the travel cancellation insurance Hotelstorno Plus - including helicopter rescue in the skiing area as well as accident benefits. Detailed information is available at our reception.
INFO: Can be taken out at the time of booking/subsequently up to 14 days prior to arrival.
With the hotel cancellation insurances of the Europäische Reiseversicherung you are well protected!
Special coverage Corona despite pandemic
Calculate insurance premium